£30k - 38k per year + benifits
2 months ago
£30-38k + benefits
I am delighted to be working with a worldwide market leader in luxury furniture and project fit out to make the key appointment of Sales Executive.
Based in central London, my client would like a Sales Executive who can speak both Italian and English, with the perfect Sales Executive having experience in this industry (although not essential) and must be flexible for international trips once a year.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Executive:
- To be able to generate sales through growing relationships with current clients
- To create new leads and build relationships with key decision makers
- Regular meetings with potential new clients to develop new business
- CRM management, populating the system with leads
- Promote the company in all ways on the front line
- Work with the team in the UK but also in Italy to generate estimations for projects
- Agree margins and T&C’s
- To work alongside the general manager, project managers and technical coordinators to gain knowledge into the market
Qualifications and other skills:
- To be passionate about their work and what they’re selling
- Determined and ambitious but also humble
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience
- The Sales Executive must be willing to learn and grow career
- Experience of sales within the furniture or project management industry will be a bonus but is not essential as my client are keen to see good people from all backgrounds
- It is essential that you must be able to another language, ideally Italian
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.