£40k - 55k per year + package
over 1 year ago
Position: Podium Estimator
Sector: Construction- Roofing
Salary: £55,000 + Benefits
Location: Essex + Agile working (WFH)
My client, one of the leading companies in Green Roofs and part of a larger parent group are on the look for a Podium Estimator to join the business due to continuous growth.
You will be an integral part of the team and be responsible for compiling and producing competitive tenders to a range of clients including main contractors and local authorities. You will be required to manage, further develop, and secure hard and soft landscaping works. You will be expected to liaise closely with the Operations teams, Podium Divisional Manager and Directors to achieve growth, profit, and expansion.
Experience and skills
- A minimum of five years’ (or equivalent) practical work experience as an Estimator in the Landscape or Construction industry.
- Experience of estimating systems is desired although training will be given where required.
- Experience in the landscaping sector.
- Experience working in Design Development alongside Landscape Architects.
- Experience in Podium construction.
- Assessing levels of Risk on each project.
- Ability to improve margin on a project.
- Experience & knowledge of the industry.
- Good commercial and contractual knowledge of common contracts used in the industry such as NEC and JCT.
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes is essential.
- Knowledge of hard and soft landscaping elements.
- Knowledge in Podium construction.
- Preferable good knowledge of Tree & Shrubs.
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles then please do not hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.