£32.86 - 32.86 per year + van+tools+fuel card+benefits
6 months ago
Job Title : Groundworker
Location : Croydon & Penge or South East London
Start Date/Hourly Rate/Available Positions: £32.858 per year
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organizations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialize in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association , who are looking for Roofers based in Croydon & Penge or South East London
Day to Day:
- General maintenance
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Sound working trade knowledge and experience
- Experience gained within a Maintenance, site and or Housing environment
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Right first-time approach
- Health and Safety Conscious
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to use a PDA
- Van, Fuel Card, PDA
- Makita Power tools
- 33 Days holiday
- Overtime (time and half evenings and double weekends)
- Sick Pay
- Annual bonus, staff can receive a bonus dependent upon organizational and team performance
- Additions flexible benefits package.All staff are provided with an amount equivalent to 1% of their salary to spend on other benefits. Staff can select from a range of benefits including life assurance, critical illness cover, financial reviews, health cash plan, health screening, private medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare assistance, gym membership, cycle to work, travel insurance, restaurant card and much more. Staff can also top up this account by contributing from their salary.
- Defined Contribution pension scheme provided by the Flexible Retirement Plan, Defined Contribution Scheme (FRP DC) - minimum employee contribution of 3% and employer 2%. If you opt to contribute more than the minimum we will match the rate up to 6%
- Comprehensive training and opportunities for personal development and promotion
- Family friendly work practices
- Volunteering day - A day each year to spend volunteering for your chosen charity
- Our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Interest free loans for travel, training and 'bring your own' devices
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefits
Please apply or contact Mihaela Varvaroi at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.