£28k per year
8 months ago
£27,737 - £28,394 Per Year
Temporary until March 2023 - 36.25 per week
We have a vacancy for an experienced Roofer for a 12 month period to work within the Property Services team. You will be working for a well-known housing trust that manages thousands of properties in the North.
We are looking for individuals with demonstrable experience within a similar role. It is essential that the successful candidate can carry out all maintenance works to guttering, facias and soffits. In addition to this they must be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision. Experience within a housing company would be beneficial but is not essential. Supervisory experience is also desirable.
Day to Day:
- To carry out all aspects of roofing and multi skilled work such as facias, soffits and guttering work
- To take full responsibility for any customer queries or issues relevant to the role and to see the job through for the customer.
- To be fully aware of the repairs service KPI’s
- Responsible for adhering to the health and safety standards required for the role
- Updates on work materials and appointments in real time on the allocated device
- Monitoring of van stocks and replenishment
- Van and fuel card are provided.
Please apply or contact Hannah Evans at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK. We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process. From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Closing date for applications: 23rd March 2023
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.