£40k - 45k per year
12 days ago
Residential Facilities Manager
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Residential Facilities Manager based in London. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring a good amount of experience in a Residential Facilities Manager role, specifically within a managing agent capcity.
The residential facilities manager will be expected to develop a close working relationship with the Tenancy and Property Manager’s, taking guidance as appropriate. The FM will work in a number of "virtual teams" with the client focussed teams of Asset and Property Managers, Surveying Executives and Client Accountants. Experiance of working with service charge budgets in a managing agent capcity is vital in this role.
Day to Day
- To understand the Client's objective and instructions in relation to each Property
- To assist in Client reporting on on-site Facilities Management
- To regularly liaise with occupiers and be the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the building
- Inform Tenancy and Property Managers of any occupier matters that may influence valuation/investment considerations including assistance in monitoring Tenant's compliance with covenants
- Excellent administration skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Service charge budget experience
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of FResidential Facilities Manager is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.