£41k - 42k per year + Package
6 months ago
Resident Maintenance Engineer | London - Knightsbridge | £42,000 + package
Due to company expansion, we are currently recruiting a Commercial Maintenance Engineer to work independantly on a high end commercial premises in Knightsbridge, Westend of London.
This is an extremely high end environment. Due to being the sole engineer on site, the correct candidiate must be very multi skilled and able to turn their hand to both electrical and mechanical duties. This is a landlord contract and you will be responsible for all plant area's of the building. Open to either Electrical or Mechanical bias for this position.
Duties will include: Electrical fault finding, lighting, emergency lighting, power distribution, control panel maintenance, air handling units / fan coil units (filter changes, belt changes, coil cleans), boiler resets, chiller checks, general plant maintenance.
- £42,000 basic salary
- Monday - Friday 08:00 till 17:00 (contracted hours, can be slightly flexible)
- Company pension
- Overtime available
- Working for a family business where you will not be classed as just another number
- Company phone / tablet
- Must have experience working within commercial maintenance
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK driving license with less than 7 points
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.