£22k - 26k per year
7 months ago
Resident Liason Administrator - Social Housing
As Resident Liaison Administrator, the role will be 80% office based and 20% out dealing with residents. You will be required to deal with properties that the council are not dealing with directly and many have open legal cases.
You will need to have a good understanding of what reports/data/letters and emails need to be sent and where to. Some properties will be void and some will be occupied. If a property is occupied you will need to arrange for the tenants to move properties.
When out on site you will price up the cost of the refurbishment and relay back in reports.
Main Duties and Key Result Areas:
- Provide a friendly courteous service in connection with customers and tenants.
- Support, communicate and advise the Divisions Team Leaders.
- Assist in keeping manual and electronic records of all enquiries, requests and complaints taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Assist in the production of appropriate communication literature for tenants.
- Participate in tenant satisfaction monitoring and produce effective reports.
- Liaise with the various sections within the Property & Assets Directorate to help improve KPI’s.
- To deliver a customer led service through communication and written skills framework
- To examine / assess the individual tenants ability to cope / deal with the identified work required.
- To identify and arrange for any additional help / support required to enable Coast & Country to carry out the work.
- To promote value for money and continuous improvement within the service area.
- To deliver agreed targets within the service area.
- To develop locally accessible service delivery and effective liaison mechanisms with area based and other appropriate staff
- To attend meetings or provide services outside the usual working hours as agreed and if required Liaising with other departments on tenants needs.
- Providing a front line service to the tenants
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.