£21k - 26k per year
about 1 month ago
Our client carries out a complete range of decorating, building and repair works across London, Kent and the South of England.
They are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join one of their busy teams working on projects covering various sites. This role is covering North East London.
The job involves being proactive in attending to a large number of properties owned by a large housing association.
The role of a CSR is to effectively communicate with residents whilst refurbishment works are carried out. Acting as a vital first point of contact, you will interact with resident’s face to face, via phone, letter and email.
Due to the nature of your role you will split your time between site and the office. We would expect that your time will be split approximately 80% on site and 20% at the site office or head office.
As a CSR you will be expected to be on site every day, but you may use the head office or site office as a base. You will be assigned to a contract with a large Housing Association.
- Preparing correspondence to cover issues such as access, delay in works, change/adding works, resolving complaints. Lettering residents for pre-work starts - hand delivery if possible
- Dealing with residents’ issues and complaints (via telephone, email or site visit if necessary
- Attending coffee mornings on larger sites with the Foreperson, to discuss works that are to be undertaken with residents.
- Collect colour choices for internal communal areas and external where applicable.
- Collecting KPI’s in the form of booklet responses on completion of works. Logging results on an excel spreadsheet.
- Appointment arranging for painters, sub-contractors where necessary.
- Aid the foreperson in daily tasks that they are unable to over.
- Build good relations with the contractors.
- No previous CSR experience is necessary
- Must hold a full driving license - If under 25, you will unfortunately not be eligible to be added to their business insurance policy. You will need to be prepared to use your own vehicle
- You should be a confident driver
- Must be flexible to accommodate resident needs.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Must be personable and a great communicator - able to adapt to different situations and types of people.
Please apply today if this role is something you may be interested in and you have the right experience required.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.