£24k - 28k per year + Travel and Package
4 months ago
Build Recruitment are partnering with Pyramid Plus as their exclusive recruitment partner to enable them to deliver their electrical testing program and works arising from Fire Risk Assessments (“FRA works”) from 1st June 2020.
Pyramid Plus are Joint Venture Partnerships between A2Dominion and Mears Property Services (Pyramid Plus South) and Breyer Group (Pyramid Plus London) providing repairs and maintenance, compliance and planned replacements.
Pyramid Plus successfully complete over 60,000 repairs, 1,750 voids and 600 Kitchens & Bathrooms annually to 37,000 homes. The homes are located across a large geographic area including London, Oxford, Portsmouth, Southampton and parts of Kent. Pyramid Plus are now growing this portfolio of works on securing the electrical testing and FRA compliance programs. With some further project opportunities to tender for in the coming months there are exciting times ahead as they continue to grow!
To act as a face for Pyramid Plus and provide clear and effective communication and support to the tenants effected by the planned works programmes
- Act as a point of contact with tenants and provide clear information and friendly service
- Effectively communicate with the planners to be aware of the forthcoming works
- Maintain accurate electronic records of all communications with residents
- Mitigate, resolve and record tenant complaints as per the agreed processes
- Undertake satisfaction surveys and log the findings in a manner that can then be presented to the client
- Produce and circulate the appropriate literature for tenants
- Attend properties outside of working areas so as to accommodate access where necessary
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate good customer care
- Capable of working on own initiative and part of a team
- Good timekeeping
- Must be able to maintain a calm presence in a challenging environment
- Ability to communicate with client’s representatives, tenants and other agencies as required
- Able to submit presentable and accurate paperwork as per requirements of the contract
- Establish works carried out and costing information
- Literate and numerate
- A minimum of four GCSE’s grade A-C (or equivalent); must include Maths and English
- Relevant qualification or 2 years’ relevant experience
- Full UK driver’s license
- An appreciation for safety in the workplace
- An appreciation for equality and diversity in the workplace
Timeline - starts between June and July
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.