£20k - 22k per year
7 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a leading maintenance contractor who is looking for a Resident Liaison Officer. You will be working on maintenance contracts within social housing most being decent homes.
My client will consider candidates who havent worked as an RLO before but has experience within customer service within relevant sectors including Retail, Hospitality, or Care Work. Our client is looking for a candidate with good customer service skills and they will consider candidates that have worked outside of the construction industry for this position.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Direct liaison between tenants and miantenance staff
- Be able to work in a fast paced demanding role with constant collaboration with key stakeholders, clients, councils, housing agents, suppliers and trade
- Arrange appointment for surveys and works
- Liaise with site management staff to enable the flow of information between all parties
- Where appropriate, consult with resident representatives and groups, arranging meetings to communicate the programme, get feedback and discuss any other locally significant issue
Previous Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work alone and as well as part of a team
- Professional attitude
- IT Literate
- Current UK driving license
Please apply today with your CV if this role is of interest and we will call you to discuss further.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.