£24k - 25k per year + 3500 Car Allowance
3 months ago
Resident Liaison Officer
West Sussex, Hampshire & Isle Of Wight
Excellent Permanent Opportunity Up To £25,000 Plus Package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Main contractor, who are looking for a Resident Liaison Officer based in West Sussex, Hampshire & Isle Of Wight.
Day to Day:
- We are currently recruiting for a main contractor who are operating in London and the Home Counties and who are a market leader in the social housing sector. This position will be working across the West Sussex and Hampshire areas.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years RLO experience and will need to have excellent communications skills as they will be required to communicate between the site team, residents and the clients. You will be responsible for booking in appointments, dealing with complaints and issues, maintaining property information and carrying out validation and customer satisfaction surveys.
- You must be IT literate, hard working and able to work both individually and within a team. The Resident Liaison Officer will work towards minimising disruption to residents, gaining access to units and establishing relationships with all parties to ensure a smooth process during projects.
- Our client are looking from someone who is ambitious, innovative and presents a strong level of interpersonal skills, whilst sharing the same values as them.
Requirements of Resident Liaison Officer (Skills & Qualifications):
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team
- Be able to drive and have a UK driving licence
- Ability to work outside in a construction environment with an appreciation of on-site operations
- Strong Computer literacy skills
- minimum of 3 years RLO experience
If you have the right experience and have worked as a Resident Liaison Officer before then please apply today with your CV and we will be in touch with more details!
Please apply or contact Gracie Ellis at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.