£24k - 24.5k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
Tenant / Resident Liaison Officer - Planned Maintenance
Type: Temp – Perm
Salary: £24,000 per annum + £200 per month car allowance
An excellent opportunity has come up for an experienced and customer focused Resident Liaison Officer to join a leading Social Housing contractor focusing on Planned maintenance projects.
The ideal Resident Liaison Officer would have previously worked for a main contractor involved in social housing /decent homes schemes and be familiar with internal refurbishments (kitchen & bathrooms).
Roles and Responsibilities of a Resident Liaison Officer:
- Arranging appointments
- Liaising with residents on a day to day basis
- Attending Open Days for Residents
- Carrying out Pre-Condition Surveys regularly
- Speaking with Housing Association Staff
- General customer service
- Co-operating with the construction team
- Speaking with private owners / landlords
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a Resident Liaison Role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have strong customer service skills
- Live commutable distance from the project in Oldbury
- Full UK clean driving licence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.