£30k per year
020 3176 4793
16 days ago
I'm currently looking for a resident engineer to undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across a commercial site in Victoria. This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of M&E building services
- Sound knowledge of HVAC plant i.e. A/C, Boilers, Controls, Heating and cooling systems, ventilation
- Good understanding of L8
- Understanding of safe working on electrics
- Intermediate/Advanced PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trained in H&S
- Time served mechanical/ maintenance engineer (apprenticeship)
- Electrical qualification (City & Guilds/ 17th Edition)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.