020 3176 4793
23 days ago
I have an opportunity for a Mechanically Biased Engineer to join a leading service provider on one of their commercial contracts in Brixworth. The focus of this role will be to carry out planned preventative mechanical maintenance and reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems as well as respond to site engineering emergencies for the client.
- Record all reactive and PPM tasks accurately and in detail using report sheets and ensure signed by the client weekly.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to provide safe working practices.
- Supervise subcontractors effectively.
- Encourage a safe and healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times, maintaining effective relationships with key client contacts.
You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to problem solve, multi task and work to tight deadlines as well as having the ability to work in an emotionally challenging environment. You will need to be NVQ 3 qualified in Mechanical and come from a building service background.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.