£30k - 35k per year
020 3176 4790
16 days ago
My client have a permenant position become available for an Electrical Biased Engineer. You will join my clients FM team in Brixworth. The focus of this role will be to carry out planned preventative mechanical maintenance and reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems as well as respond to site engineering emergencies. For the role of a electrical engineer you must have your 17th or 18th edition and have a strong history in electrical maintenance.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Record all reactive and PPM tasks accurately and in detail using report sheets and ensure signed by the client weekly.
• Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to provide safe working practices.
• Supervise subcontractors effectively.
• Encourage a safe and healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures
• Ensure high levels of customer service at all times, maintaining effective relationships with key client contacts.
They are looking for a competent and effective Resident Engineer with the relevant experience to fulfil the above role requirements.
You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to problem solve, multi task and work to tight deadlines as well as having the ability to work in an emotionally challenging environment.
If you are interested please get in touch and I look forward to speaking with you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.