£35k per year
020 3176 4793
22 days ago
My client, a leading M&E Service Provider are currently looking for multiple building service engineers to join their growing team in and around London. You will be required to carry out planned preventative maintenance and reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems as well as respond to site engineering emergencies within agreed service levels. There are both mobile and static positions available, a vehicle will be provided for mobile engineers.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- C&G Electrical Installation Level 3
- C&G 18th edition IEE
- Competent working knowledge of Air Handling Unit’s, Building Management Systems, Air Conditioning equipment, Cold Water systems, Heating and Ventilation systems, Water Treatment.
- Full UK Drivers Licence (mobile)
- Specialist knowledge/training e.g. Water Treatment Systems, Plants, or Systems
- Health and Safety Training
- Experience in computer PPM management systems
- Supervisory experience for future development
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.