£33k - 35k per year
20 days ago
Repairs Surveyor - Responsive repairs North Somerset/ Bristol.
Build Recruitment are looking for a repairs surveyor to join a housing association in the Bristol area. This is a temp to perm role to start ASAP. Ideally we are looking for applicants who come from a social housing repairs background. Someone who has carried out surveys to identify maintenance repairs on domestic properties.
Experience of identifying and diagnosing damp would be beneficial in this role. The following experience is required:
- Social Housing Background
- Trade background
- The ability to communicate with customers
- Identify and action- from the start to finish processes within responsive repairs/ minor works
- The ability to identify damp and mould problems and how to rectify issues.
- Be computer literate and able to use Microsoft office applications
- History of dealing with sub-contractors
- Have experience of SOR’s
- Be based in North Somerset (ideally Weston-Super-Mare as this is where most of the work will be)
Full time hours, Monday to Friday. Immediate start. You will need your own transport, and mileage is claimable.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.