£34,621 per year
5 months ago
Permanent Repairs Surveyor - Social Housing
My client is a leading provider of affordable Housing throughout Berkshire, due to an increased demand my client is looking to recruit a permanent Repairs Surveyor to join the Surveying Services team.
You will be required to support the delivery of Asset Management services through the undertaking of a variety of surveys and inspections and to co-ordinate planned and cyclical maintenance projects to ensure works are delivered to a high standard and meet all compliance requirements.
- To carry out a variety of inspections
- Review repairs and CRM history as well as future planned works programmes
- To oversee repairs relating to new builds and properties in defects
- To initially inspect cracks or external subsidence
- To produce reports as requested on outstanding repairs
- To visit site and identify any causes of damp/mould.
- To inspect and manage any disrepair claims through to conclusion
- To oversee planned investment projects as requested
- To manage and oversee the performance of contractors and consultants in the delivery of planned maintenance programmes
- Review adaptation and tenant alteration requests
Experience of working in a social housing sector. Experience of contractor management, managing KPI’s/SLA’s, proven successful delivery of planed investment projects. Experience of asset management based around computerised stock condition databases. Using SOR’s to code up work
- Understanding causes off damp and engaging with residents where lifestyle/ventilation impacts the property
- Experience of working in a social housing sector.
- Experience of contractor management.
- Experience of managing KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Proven successful delivery of planed investment projects.
- Experience of asset management based around computerised stock condition databases.
- Using SOR’s to code up work
- Specific materials required for repairs
Please contact Kieran Williams at Build Recruitment for more information on the role.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.