£250 per day
9 months ago
Repairs Support Manager - Social Housing
£250/day - 12 month contract
I am currently working with a leading housing provider based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Repairs Support/Customer Service Manager into their housing team on a 12 month contract. There is a good chance that this could lead to a permanent role within the organisation too.
- Leading a team of schedulers, planners and administrators to maximise productivity, efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Manage complaints effectively to identify patterns and trends and instigate and lead on improvements of the service.
- Manage a team to lead on the investigation of complaints from tenants, staff and tenants
- Champion excellent customer service
- Review, monitor and challenge KPI data to identify shortfalls in the service and implement processes for improvement
- Responsibility for ensuring that team adhere to company policies and procedures
- To positively contribute to inducting /on boarding new staff with a view to them becoming an asset to the team/contract.
- To manage all team members and ensure expectations and responsibilities are clear to all and that all team targets are achieved. Performance management of workforce to ensure individual measures are communicated and achieved.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Attend regular performance review/contract monitoring meetings with the Client
- Ability to manage administration teams
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with scheduling software
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all levels
- Intepretation of data skills
- Administrative experience
- Excellent written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Immediate start available
- 12 month contract with a view to a permanent role
- Flexible working
If you are interested in this job please apply with your most up to date CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.