£25 - 29 per hour
27 days ago
Repairs Supervisor - Ongoing Contract
My client is a leading provider of social housing, currently looking to hire a long term Interim Repairs Supervisor on a full time, temporary basis within their Central London region.
Key Responsibilities of the Repairs Supervisor
- Management and delivery of all aspects of your major repairs against objectives for a region and in line with your budgetary accountability and control.
- Take responsibility for the supervision of operatives, ensuring works are completed on time and to the correct standard.
- Undertake a Range of stock condition surveys to the property portfolio.
Requirements for the Repairs Supervisor
- Extensive experience within Repairs & Maintenance within a social housing environment
- Previous experience of an Inspector role within a DLO/supervision of operatives would be desirable
- A trade background is also desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent negotiator, with a good level of ICT and verbal/written communication skills
If you are interested in this Repairs Supervisor role or require further information, please contact Daisy from Build Recruitment on 07944 267 229 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.