£40k per year
5 months ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Repairs Supervisor based in Lambeth
Day to Day:
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and productively
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high quality standard
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company procedure
- Driving from site to site as part of the daily duties
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the work place is tidy and safe
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Attend inspections where necessary
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- experience in residential properties
- good social skills
- good customer service
- asbestos awareness certificate
- DBS check
- DRIVERS LICENSE REQUIRED
- perm position
- 24 days holidays paid plus bank holidays
- company van, fuel card
Please apply or contact Bella Ewart at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.