£33k - 40k per year
5 months ago
30-40k + Van/ Car Allowance
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a social housing contractor, who are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor based in Devon – cover Plymouth up to Exeter.
Our client works across various repairs and maintenance contracts in the Devon area. We are looking for an experienced Supervisor to oversee works, completing surveys and day to day management of the trades teams.
Day to Day:
- Previous experience of Supervising repairs, maintenance or refurbs
- Surveying defects, reporting and allocating prices.
- Trade/ technical building knowledge essential
- Day to day management of site teams - remotely
- Site meetings, toolbox talks
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of working as a supervisor
- Trade background, management experience
- SSSTS or SMSTS desirable
- Social housing maintenance experience would be beneficial
- Permanent opportunity with a reputable specialist contractor
- Hours – Monday to Friday
- Van and fuel card provided
- Career progression and training available
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.