£42k per year + Van and Fuel card
about 1 month ago
Build Recruitment is looking for aspiring or expereinced Repairs or Voids Managers who have good building knowledge and expereince in the social housing sector.
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for Repairs and Voids Managers in North and West london
- Support the bid and business development processes through liaison with the relevant teams and personnel, co-ordinating and providing constructive operational input, as required.
- Turn ideas into innovation and motivate others to act on them.
- Lead on effective risk management and protect business reputation.
- Ensure staff and supply chain understand and utilise both client KPIs and our own to maximise value.
- Manage and maximise operational service delivery and productivity through business systems and process to achieve high levels of performance.
- Promote a clear focus on quality assurance, service accessibility and responsiveness, maximising client involvement and feedback.
- Manage the MSi (management IT system) in accordance with company policy and ensure effective utilisation across the project.
- Establish regular management review team meetings across your projects.
- Constantly review cost, risk, project and margin improvement plans across the project.
- Understand and implement solutions in line with the needs of the client and customer.
- Oversee the effective management of colleagues within the Project, ensuring the completion of PDR’s, succession planning and performance management as directed.
- Lead on the implementation of HS&E strategy and management system by ensuring statutory compliance & best practise across the Project.
- Leadership skills to lead & motivate a range of teams to delivery excellent services
- An understanding of budget management through effective cost control and driving value.
- Knowledge of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance services and industry best practices.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining effective client relationships.
- 42k salary
- van and fuel card
- paid holidays plus bank holidays
- pension scheme
Please apply or contact Bella Ewart at Build Recruitment for further details
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.