£19k - 21k per year
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
Repairs Scheduler - 12 Month FTC
Take calls directly from tenants regarding maintenance and repairs
Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
Manage operative diaries
Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
To provide administrative support for the service as required
Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
- The ability to plan and prioritise, resolve issues and meet targets and deadlines
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- A good team player with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer care skills
- Good IT Skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within a customer service role
- Full UK Driving licence preferred due to location
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Spreadsheets
- The ability to plan and organise other people’s work and motivate them
• 21 days holiday increasing by 1 extra day every 2 years up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
• Pension scheme – Auto enrolment
• Free car park
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 3-month probationary period
• 12-month fixed term contract
• 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with 1-hour unpaid lunch. Hours are on a rota basis and will either be 8am - 4:30pm, 9am - 5:30pm or 9:30am - 6pm
• Closing Date: 8th April 2019
• Paid monthly via bacs
You will receive excellent training and support in this role and there will be plenty of scope to improve and enhance your current abilities. In addition, as the company continues to grow there are plenty of opportunities for career progression and advancement. This is a company that recognises individual talent, encourages professional development and rewards success. If you believe that you have the talent, energy and spirit and are eager to learn, then we want to hear from you!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.