£24.5k per year
12 days ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for an experiended Repairs Planner/Scheduler for a leading Social Housing Contractor.
The role of the planner is to support the contract supervisors by scheduling and planning the work for a team of multi-disciplined operatives/ engineers, ensuring the operatives / engineers are fully utilised, jobs are closed in a timely manner and appointments are booked in for any works not completed at first visit.
What will you deliver?
- Scheduling appointments through Equans IT system currently Castleton Maintain
- Ensuring the operative / engineer is fully utilized throughout the day
- Arranging follow on appointments for any jobs not completed on first visit.
- Closing jobs in the system complete or cancelled as the day unfolds.
- Clear critical numbers report daily
- Written and verbal communication with Social Housing provider
- Dealing with the repairs chase mailbox
- Customer Satisfaction surveys
- Work in any workstream as required
- Any administration task to support the planning role
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.