£18k - 22k per year
10 months ago
This is a great opportunity to work for a professional, and well known client, in the social housing sector.
You will have good customer service skills as well as strong administrative skills.
In this position you will manage a team of engineers, and allocate them to each repairs & maintenance job that arises.
A few main tasks are listed below:
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
- Book and change appointments with tenants
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers and diary manage
- Give accurate estimations on time-frames in which the works need to be carried out
- Chase the engineers to make sure all jobs are being completed in given timeframes.
- Action engineers timesheets/holidays/sickness
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
You will ideally have worked within a similar position and have experience working within the social housing sector. This can either be client or contract side. Experience with all Microsoft Office packages including outlook diary management is highly advantageous. Experience working with systems such as Northgate, DRS, Opti-time, Orchard, Impact or similar is desired but not essential.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.