£22k - 25k per year
10 months ago
Repairs Scheduler / Administrator
Perm/ Full-Time / Mon - Fri / 8am-5pm
I am currently working with my client who are a a social housing contractor providing property maintenance, repairs and refurbishment services.
Planner / Scheduler - Responsibilities:
- Managing calls on Hunt Group system
- Managing operatives diaries
- Planning repairs and maintenance requests to the relevant operativeq
- Ensure trade skill sets and location parameters are working effectively
- Liaising with operatives, tenants and the Client
- Document Control - Ensure worksheets are received and checked
- Deal with council and private housing contracts, planning and scheduling routine, essential and emergency property maintenance works
- Liaison with in-house and 3rd party engineers and tradesmen and council operatives to plan appointments, materials and logistics and reorganising of schedules
- Organisation of external supply companies such as skip hire and kitchen deliveries etc.
- Ensuring all trades are readied and present on-site and works completed in-line with committed client completion dates
- Be able to work in a fast paced demanding role with constant collaboration with key stakeholders, clients, councils, housing agents, suppliers and trades
Please send your most updated CV through and someone from the team will be in contact ASAP.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit.
Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process. From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.