£22k - 25k per year
19 days ago
Job: Repairs Scheduler / Social Housing Contract
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time / Mon - Fri / 8am-5pm
I am currently working with my client who are a a social housing contractor providing property maintenance, repairs and refurbishment services, they specialise in the improvement and maintenance of Housing, Heritage, Education, Public and Commercial properties.
They are looking for an experienced repairs Scheduler/Planner to join their team of two and as a team you will be managing 20 operatives/engineers.
Planner / Scheduler - Responsibilities:
- Managing calls on Hunt Group system
- Managing operatives diaries
- Planning repairs and maintenance requests to the relevant operative
- Ensure trade skill sets and location parameters are working effectively
- Liaising with operatives, tenants and the Client
- Document Control - Ensure worksheets are received and checked
- Deal with council and private housing contracts, planning and scheduling routine, essential and emergency property maintenance works
- Liaison with in-house and 3rd party engineers and tradesmen and council operatives to plan appointments, materials and logistics and reorganising of schedules
- Organisation of external supply companies such as skip hire and kitchen deliveries etc.
- Ensuring all trades are readied and present on-site and works completed in-line with committed client completion dates
- Be able to work in a fast paced demanding role with constant collaboration with key stakeholders, clients, councils, housing agents, suppliers and trades
Please send your most updated CV through and someone from the team will be in contact ASAP.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.