Royal Tunbridge Wells
£24k - 26k per year
020 3176 4790
7 days ago
Repairs Scheduler / Call Handler – Social Housing (Perm)
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a repairs scheduler / call handler to join a leading housing maintenance contractor based in Tunbridge Wells.
To liaise with operational managers, foremen and operatives to ensure compliance with contractual service standards providing an efficient and effective maintenance service which results in customer satisfaction in line with contractual KPIs/Measures
- Raising repairs
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Manage operative diaries
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
- To provide administrative support for the service as required
- Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 6 months experience as a repairs planner / scheduler / call handler
- Social Housing experience
- Experience using Impact Response beneficial
- Experience in quantifying works orders and SOR codes
- Experience and understanding of working with scheduling software and multi-trade operatives
- Understanding of legislation in maintenance and property management, having the ability to translate these into working practice (preferred but not essential).
- Understanding of Best Value and what constitutes a quality service.
- Commercial awareness.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.