£18k - 19k per year
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
Hours: 8:00am - 17:00pm Monday - Friday with 1-hour lunch
My client is looking for a technically competent scheduler, planner or administrator with significant potential, capability or experience of delivering excellent customer service and maintaining high quality relationships. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and deliver effective interaction with all internal and external stakeholders. You will have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and ensure best practice prevails throughout the contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy engineers and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- Ensure jobs are scheduled within the contractual KPI’s through effective engineer utilisation.
- Be an active team member of the scheduling team through suggestions / ideas and participation in any initiatives / projects.
- Ensure the scheduling process is delivering maximum productivity
- Ensure that client/ customer variations are integrated into the system appropriately and accurately
- During the work process, liaise closely with engineers to ensure materials are collected from suppliers promptly and work is planned to ensure we can provide a first time fix to residents wherever possible.
- Utilising the MSi dashboard, assist in the monitoring delivery for each task on the project, reporting to the Project Manager on exceptions or problems encountered.
- Assist service engineers and or sub-contractors to deliver effective utilisation and in understanding their responsibilities in managing their day to day performance.
- Understand the case workload and alert the Team Leader to issues requiring intervention.
- Support the effective utilisation of resources and communicate accordingly.
- Escalate variations and communicate accordingly.
- Proactively offer up to date information to the client in relations to ongoing works
- Understand the contractual KPI’s, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external colleagues, and all members of the management and exec teams.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with service engineers, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers.
- Actively disseminate information with colleagues, team leaders and service engineers, maximising our day to day delivery.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.