£10 - 12 per hour
13 days ago
Repairs Planning Administrator - Building Maintenance
This position requires good customer service skills and good organisational skills. On a day to day basis you will receive calls from tenants within social housing properties, as well as the client, regarding repairs and maintenance issues on their properties. As the jobs come in, you will allocate these to the correct engineers/operatives and manage the process going forward.
This is a temp-perm position. The following are some of the day to day duties you will complete:
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance issues on their properties
- Book and change appointments with the tenants and engineers
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers/change appointments
- Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operative’s diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineer’s timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
You will ideally have worked within a similar position and have experience working within the social housing sector. Experience with all Microsoft Office Packages including outlook diary management is highly advantageous. Experience working with systems such as Northgate, DRS, Opti-time, Orchard, Impact or similar is desired but not essential.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.