£18k - 25k per year
3 months ago
Repairs & Maintenance Planner
Are you able to plan repairs and maintenance works for local authorities around London.
Do you have strong customer service skills that can be maintained under pressure?
In this position you will manage a team of engineers and allocate them to each repairs & maintenance job that comes in daily.
A few main tasks are listed below:
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
- Book and change appointments with tenants
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers and dairy manage
- Give accurate estimations on time-frames in which the works need to be carried out
- Chase the engineers to make sure all jobs are being completed in given timeframes.
- Action engineers timesheets/holidays/sickness
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
You will ideally have worked within a similar position and have experience working within the social housing sector. This can either be client or contract side. Experience with all Microsoft Office packages including outlook diary management is highly advantageous. Experience working with systems such as Northgate, DRS, Opti-time, Orchard, Impact or similar is desired but not essential.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.