£22k - 24k per year
020 3176 4790
9 months ago
Repairs Planner / Scheduler
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm (1 hour lunch) Mon – Fri
I am currently looking for an experienced repair’s planner / scheduler to work for a leading housing maintenance contractor based in Crawley.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Raising repairs
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Manage operative diaries
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years’ planning experience in social housing sector
- Impact Response beneficial but not essential
- Customer Service focus
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient administration skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.