£12 per hour
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
Repairs Planner / Scheduler (Temp - Perm)
Salary £12.02 p/h PAYE
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm (1 hour lunch)
I am currently looking for an experiences Repairs Planner / Scheduler to work for a social housing maintenance contractor in North West London. You will be working in a team of 4 to deliver a quality service to all clients including Housing Associations and Local Authorities and their residents.
- Raising repairs
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Manage operative diaries
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
- To provide administrative support for the service as required
- Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
Person Specification / Experience:
- At least 2 years planning / scheduling experience within Social Housing
- Experience using Connect system would be beneficial
- Must be immediately available
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.