£21k - 23k per year
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
Repairs Planner / Scheduler - Social Housing (Perm)
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm (1 hour lunch)
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a repair’s planner / scheduler to join a leading contractor based in Ealing.
My client is a Social Housing Maintenance Main Contractor with nearly 40 years’ experience in providing a range of services to our customers including Responsive Repairs, Voids, Capital Works and M&E.
They are looking for an experienced repairs planner / scheduler to join their contract service delivery team.
If you are self-motivated, have a good telephone manner and planning & organising skills, we would like to hear from you!
- Up to 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Incentive Scheme
- Compliments Award - £500 Voucher
- Last Friday of the month – free breakfast or lunch!
- Refer a friend - £500 voucher
- Ideas - £50 voucher
To act in line with our Company Values: Reliable & Dependable, Positivity, Innovation, Integrity, Team Player, Proactive, Honesty and Respect;
- Raising repairs
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Manage operative diaries
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
- To provide administrative support for the service as required
- Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
- Previous experience of planning/ diary management for operatives within a social housing environment and use of CRM and/or Works Management Systems essential.
“We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.