£11 - 12 per hour
020 3176 4790
11 months ago
Repairs Planner / Scheduler
Salary: £11 - £12 per hour
Hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm (1 hour lunch)
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a repair’s planner / scheduler to join a team based in Bedford.
If you are self-motivated, have a good telephone manner and planning & organising skills, we would like to hear from you!
Main Responsibilities for Planner/ Scheduler:
- Managing repairs and engineer’s workload recording and strategically planning days with consideration given to hindering factors
- Manage customer expectations ensuring open lines of communication are maintained always
- Up loading information to data base accurately, paying attention to details ensuing data protection and accurately updating sensitive information on our data base.
- Ensure accurate recording of queries and customer concerns
- Avoid failures becoming complaints resolving during telephone conversation working on own initiative to resolve before becoming a formal complaint
- Plan engineers’ workload in advance ensuring communication to all relevant parties ensuring all are aware of details of a call out
- Record all updates on data base for knowledge share
- Ensure all updates are relayed clearly and understood within all relevant areas
- Manage emergencies in line with expectations of KPI’s
- Identifying out of scope requests redirecting to correct operational / commercial process
- Managing inbox queries in a timely manner ensuring all details are accurately covered and responded to in line with expectation SLA
- Understand specialist works processes and assign subcontractors providing confirmation of attendance to site to relevant parties
- Cover colleague’s absence and hand over for smooth cover over annual leave
- Attend meetings when requested to do so
- Work closely with teams to deliver a high standard of service to our customers and client
- Provide support where needed within the business and carry out ad hoc duties as requested.
- Show an understanding of KPI’s and work to meet and exceed targets
- The ability to follow processes and identify and suggest improved ways of working within the team
- Liaise with engineers regarding job descriptions to ensure clarity surrounding FOW’s and JO’s
- Competent in diagnostic questioning to obtain a full understanding of request
- Understanding of PO’s as required for material suppliers
- Work as part of a team
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Social Housing experience
- Repairs and maintenance background
- Scheduling experience
- Competent in MS Office
- Customer Service focus
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient administration skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.