£23k per year
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
Repairs Planner / Scheduler (Temp - Perm)
Salary: £12.39 p/h PAYE
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm
I am currently looking for a repair’s planner / scheduler to join a leading housing maintenance contractor based in Ealing.
My client is a Social Housing Maintenance Main Contractor with nearly 40 years’ experience in providing a range of services to our customers including Responsive Repairs, Voids, Capital Works and M&E.
If you are self-motivated, have a good telephone manner and planning & organising skills, we would like to hear from you!
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Raising repairs
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Manage operative diaries
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
- To provide administrative support for the service as required
- Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- 6 months experience in a similar role
- Experience using oneserve beneficial but not essential
- Competent in MS Office
- Customer Service focus
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient administration skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.