£22k - 24k per year
020 3176 4790
about 2 months ago
Repairs Planner / Scheduler (Perm)
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm (1-hour lunch)
I am currently looking for an experienced repair’s planner / scheduler to work for a housing maintenance contractor in Leyton.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Raising repairs
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Manage operative diaries
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
- To provide administrative support for the service as required
- Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
- Planning experience within social housing
- Experience using Oneserve
- Maintenance knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.