£21k - 23k per year
020 3176 4790
19 days ago
Repairs Planner / Scheduler
Hours: 8:00am - 17:00pm (1 hour lunch)
My client is a Social Housing Maintenance Main Contractor with nearly 40 years’ experience in providing a range of services to our customers including Responsive Repairs, Voids, Capital Works and M&E.
They are looking for an experienced repairs planner / scheduler to work in their contract service delivery team based in Hertford!
If you are self-motivated, have a good telephone manner and planning & organising skills, we would like to hear from you!
- To liaise with clients, colleagues, residents and engineers to ensure all appointments are communicated and booked.
- To act in line with our Company Values: Reliable & Dependable, Positivity, Innovation, Integrity, Team Player, Proactive, Honesty and Respect;
- To manage Operative’s diaries;
- To plan repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive and emergency repairs;
- To prioritise emergency works;
- To work closely with Contracts manager, supervisors and clients to ensure reporting and deadlines are met
- To book appointments and allocate works to the available operatives, and follow works from start through to completion;
- To ensure all relevant data is up-dated on a timely basis;
- To liaise with tenants and Operatives to arrange repairs;
- To effectively communicate any concerns about work quality and ensure operatives have the right material to complete their work;
- To commit to learning about our individual customer’s needs;
- To ensure that you deliver a positive, friendly service to our customers and your team.
- To support other team members when there is annual leave/sickness
- Previous experience of planning/ diary management for operatives within a social housing environment and use of CRM and/or Works Management Systems essential.
- Up to 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: up to £23,000.00 /year
“We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.