Kingston upon Thames
£12 - 13 per hour
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
Repairs Planner / Customer Service Officer
Location: Kingston Upton Thames
Salary £12 P/H PAYE
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm (1-hour lunch)
I am currently looking for an experienced repair’s planner / scheduler based in Kingston Upon Thames.
Key Tasks / Activities / Responsibilities
- Manage operative diaries
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record
- To provide administrative support for the service as required
- Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- Social Housing experience
- Experience using Impact response beneficial
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.