£20k - 25k per year
5 months ago
Repairs Planner - Social Housing
You will plan the day to day works for the engineers diaries, to make sure all the reactive maintenance jobs are complete.
The position is Permanent. Your day will consist of the below duties:
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
- Book and change appointments
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers
- Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operatives diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineers timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
Use of DRS/Opit-Time/Northgate/Impact systems is required for this position. Indsutry experience is required for this position.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.