£22k - 25k per year
about 1 month ago
Repairs Planner - Social Housing - Permanent
This position is working for an in-house contractor. You will provide a customer-led service, be dedicated to getting the work completed, quickly and efficiently. We undertake all aspects of commercial, domestic and social housing maintenance including refurbishment, roofing and responsive repairs.
Your main duties include supporting the Managers with planning all aspects of the responsive repair works, dealing with residents, operatives and sub- contractors, working with the IT systems, managing operative’s diaries and general data input and administration.
- Experience in planning resource within a dynamic scheduling environment.
- Experience of working with the public in a customer focused environment
- Managing operatives diaries with allocated jobs, annual leane and sickness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of developing a range of administrative and office systems and of servicing meetings.
- The ability to exceed customer expectations and solve problems to the point of resolution
- Significant experience in using all aspects of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Educated to a minimum GCSE Level
The successful applicant will need to be subject to a background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.