£28k per year
about 1 month ago
Role : Customer Service Planner
Salary: £28,000 +benefits
Contract: Permenant - full time (40 hours)
Due to continued growth, we’re looking to recruit several Customer Service Planners to join our team our in Westminster for an immediate start.
Description of role: To manage the future schedule of appointments. Work with clients, customers, sub-contractors, suppliers and supervisors to schedule appointments and make promises that you know we can keep.
• Take ownership and responsibility for identifying the customer’s needs and use appropriate questioning, listening and diagnosis skills to identify the issues and offer appropriate solutions.
• Take ownership of the forward schedule to ensure that future jobs are appointed in a way that will meet our contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the customer’s preferences and Operational constraints (i.e. make a promise to the customer that you are confident we can meet).
• Take ownership for and manage unscheduled jobs.
• Effective use of the MSi system to actively schedule available Operatives and Sub-Contractors to jobs
• Deal with complex repairs, demanding customers and those who have suffered service failure, to contain issues and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Oversee the jobs allocated to Sub-contractors to ensure the customer receives the same level of service as they would if a MSPS operative was delivering the work.
• Work with the Commercial team and Operatives to ensure materials are ordered and collected from suppliers promptly and work is planned to ensure we can provide a first time fix to residents wherever possible.
• Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy Operatives and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
• Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information. • Ensure the scheduling process is delivering maximum productivity.
• Where first time fix is not possible, manage the effective scheduling of follow-on works
• Understand the case workload and alert the Team Leader to issues requiring intervention.#
• Understand the contractual KPI’s, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
Candidates will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with strong administration, organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal. With excellent customer service skills, you’ll have previous experience within the repairs and maintenance sector, or a trade-based background, with experience dealing with high volumes of calls and good problem-solving skills.
- 26 Days Holiday & Bank Hols
- Enhanced Pension Plan
- Westfield Healthcare Cash Plan (24hr GP, dental, optical, physio and more)
- Life Assurance & Accident Cover
- Share Save
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Work Perks Discounts & Vouchers
- Buy & Sell Holiday
- Flexible Working & Flexible Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work
- Volunteering (2 days paid)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Extensive Wellbeing Support, including EAP
- Loyalty & Values Awards
- Funded Professional Subscription
- Eye Care Vouchers
If you are interested in this posiiton, please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.