£22k - 23k per year
1 day ago
Job Title: Scheduler / Planner
Salary - £23000
Location: Slough, SL3
The Repairs Scheduler will have day to day responsibility for scheduling void repairs, communal works and void works in a busy housing office. The post holder will schedule work for this team. The post holder will apply schedule of rates and priority times to each job. They will liaise with residents to agree appointments and arrange any follow-on works. They will also ensure jobs are completed and any agreed variations are raised accurately.
- Planning, scheduling and allocating void repairs
- Ensuring the correct prioritization of works, balancing the needs of the tenant, the requirements of the tenancy agreement and the efficient use of the available repairs operatives .
- Applying correct schedule of rates codes to standard repairs works orders both for the in-house team and for contractors
- Liaising with residents in person, by telephone and email to arrange appointments, facilitate the completion of the works, problem solve and resolve complaints
- Tracking and monitoring progress of works to ensure they run smoothly for our residents and trades staff
- Create and run end of day reports to identify jobs overdue.
- You will ideally have worked within a similar sector and have an understanding of trade and operatives duties i.e. plumbers, carpenters, plasterers and electricians
- Applying schedule of rate codes and priority codes to repairs (desirable)
- Experience of dealing directly with service users
- Working knowledge of housing disrepairs (desirable)
- Understand the rationale behind schedule of rates codes (desirable)
- Basic knowledge of building safety
If you are interested in this position or call Leah Seber at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.