£28k per year
14 days ago
Location: Maida Vale
Looking to hire ASAP / Available Positions: 4
We are recruiting the above position (4x posts)
Day to Day:
- Answer incoming calls with regards to repairs issues
- Effective use of their in house system to actively schedule available Operatives and Sub-Contractors to jobs.
- Deal with complex repairs, demanding customers and those who have suffered service failure, to contain issues and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy Operatives and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Operatives, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers
- Understanding and diagnosing repair requests. Take ownership and responsibility for identifying the customer's needs and use appropriate questioning, listening and diagnosis skills to identify the issues and offer appropriate solutions.
- Managing incoming repairs inbox and allocating repairs works appropriately
- Scheduling work for operatives to attend properties and undertake works
- Social Housing and Repair and Maintenance background.
- Experience in planning/scheduling jobs using planning system.
- Understanding of the various trades and jobs normally allocated to direct labour staff or subcontractors
- Understanding the importance of reducing Work-in-Progress - Jeopardy planning, Further Works management, applying of extension of times
- Experience of trade job durations
- Experience of health and safety considerations when planning e.g. asbestos
- No hybrid working, must be able to work from amin office located at Maida Vale
- Good level of written English e.g. ability to rite responses to complaints
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills e.g. ability to communicate with different stakeholders at different levels to conclude / close jobs
- Passionate about service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Location based in Westminster office and required working in the office
- Salary up to £28k depending on experience.
Please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.