£24k per year
about 1 month ago
Job: Repairs Admin
Location: Birmingham, Coleshill
Start: April 2022
Salary: Up to £24,000
Duration: 6 month FTC
Hours: 9am - 5pm - Monday - Friday
(Repairs / Social Housing experience needed)
A new opportunity exists for a talented W.I.P (Working in progress) Co-Ordinator to join our professional and expanding Regional Service Centre team. We are looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a dynamic team, focused on improving business operations and customer experience.
- Proactively support and co-ordinate the delivery of all workflow to a dedicated area, co-ordinating on-site activity and working with the area team
- Ensure that systems are updated within prescribed timescales
- Promote customer service excellence to ensure a positive and caring customer experience
- Administer responses to customer feedback
- Work in collaboration with the team, our service partners and our client
- Manage the workflow of specialist tasks
- Run reports and maintain all system information and data, working with the Company Insite, Asset Management and Compliance teams
- Liaise with the National Accommodation Model provider to ensure relationships are maintained and service provision remains consistent
- Undertake general administrative duties
You should have a proven record in administration of a planned and maintenance environment and be highly motivated with a passion to succeed.
You should be able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation's mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk.
- Co-ordination or administration experience within a planned and maintenance environment
- Experience of working accurately to timescales and providing customer service excellence
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel & Microsoft packages
- Experience of working accurately to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- English and Mathematics GCSE A-C standard
If you are interested in this role please apply with your updated CV at your earliest convenience and someone form the team will be in touch.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.