£25k per year
3 months ago
Job: Repairs Planner
Holidays: 25 days +bank hols + Birthday off
- Providing customer service to residents and customers.
- Arranging appointments for residents with Trades people in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments.
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools.
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database.
- Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work.
- Updating and changing information as the job changes.
- Handling calls and communicating between the resident and maintenance worker.
- Keeping all activity logged and up-to-date in an accurate manner.
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information.
- Working predominantly on DRS ensuring operatives days are planned maximising productivity re-arranging works where necessary to optimise the operatives route.
- Deploying emergencies to the correct operative – ensuring all are covered by the day to day team and not passed to OOH except in extreme circumstances – Supervisors to be made aware when emergencies are passed to OOH.
- Receiving phone calls from operatives on site.
- Ensuring that operatives are using and updating their PDAs correctly.
- Ensuring jobs raised in the interface are booked in within target.
If you are interested please apply ASAP.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.