£14.21 - 14.21 per hour
about 2 months ago
Job: Area Repairs Planner (Repairs Maintenance/Social housing)
Location Information: Milton Keynes
Required Start Date: ASAP
Projected End Date: 3 Months + from Start date (Possible perm contract or on-going Temporary contract)
Full/part time: Full time
Hours of work: 39 hours a week, 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8am - 4pm on a Friday, with one unpaid hour for lunch each day.
- Provide effective planning of regional operative's diaries working closely with the regional operational team to support the achievement of operational KPIs.
- Coordinate the efficient scheduling of maintenance repairs for operating needs and customer requirements within the area.
- Maintain the scheduling system and provide internal and external customers with timely and accurate information.
- Liaise with customer service colleagues in relation to appointments and updating of all systems when operatives report issues.
- Ensure that all written, electronic and telephone enquiries are answered and resolved effectively in accordance with agreed service standards and timescales.
- Work closely with the commercial team in relation to subcontractors purchase orders and variation orders to ensure continued value for money and commercial procedures are followed.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR regulations when processing customer data.
- Take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal safety and the safety of our customers and colleagues.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
If you are interested please apply with your most updated CV and we will be in contact.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.