£13.50 - 13.50 per hour
5 months ago
Job: Repairs Planner
Company: Maintenance contractor
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Type: Temp - ongoing
Pay: £13.50 per hour
Build recruitment are working with a large Maintenance company that currently cover central England, Wales and the South East. The have been established for 40 years within the Social housing, commercial private and public sectors.
I am currently hiring for an experienced Repairs Planner who also has admin experience.
- Managing operatives diaries
- Planning repairs and maintenance requests to the relevant operative
- Ensure trade skill sets and location parameters are working effectively
- Liaising with operatives, tenants and the Client
- Document Control - Ensure worksheets are received and checked
- Work towards individual and client KPI's in an office environment
- Deal with council and private housing contracts, planning and scheduling routine, essential and emergency property maintenance works
- Tracking and monitoring to completion
- Liaison with in-house and 3rd party engineers and tradesmen and council operatives to plan appointments, materials and logistics and reorganising of schedules
- Organisation of external supply companies such as skip hire and kitchen deliveries etc
- Ensuring all trades are readied and present on-site and works completed in-line with committed client completion dates
- Be able to work in a fast paced demanding role with constant collaboration with key stakeholders, clients, councils, housing agents, suppliers and trades
If you are looking for a new opportunity or seeking work please send your updated CV and I will be in contact.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.