City of London
£16 - 18 per hour
about 2 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing Provider to recruit for a Repairs Planner on a temporary contract.
Start date - ASAP
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include;
- Manage operatives diaries
- Liaising with tenants, operatives and client to ensure they're fully informed of any chances to complete the requested repair.
- Raising repairs
- To provide administrative support for the service as required.
Required Experience & Knowledge;
- Previous experience working as a Planner/ Scheduler within Social Housing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient administration skills
If you're interested in this role, then please submit your CV or email your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.