£25k - 26k per year
020 3176 4790
12 months ago
Hours: 8am – 5pm (1-hour lunch)
This position requires good customer service skills and good organisational skills. On a day to day basis you will receive calls from tenants within social housing properties, as well as the client, regarding repairs on their properties.
The following are some of the day to day duties you will complete:
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance issues on their properties
- Chasing sub-contractors
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers/change appointments
- Give accurate estimations on time-frames in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operative’s diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineer’s timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
- Previous experience of working as a planner / scheduler is essential
- Basic knowledge of maintaining records and databases
- Experience of using impact response would be a bonus but not essential
If interested in this role please contact Holly Lewis on 07944267229 or send over your CV to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.